Our Sewing Workshops offer projects for a variety of skill levels and an opportunity to start a beautiful new relationship with sewing and experience the satisfaction of creating your own clothes and accessories!
This November Join us to make a pair of Aprons for you and your little helper. Fabric provided.
In these class, you'll learn how to:
- Sew a simple garment from a commercial pattern
- Measure the body accurately to create a perfect fit
- Work from a commercial pattern, including size selection, deciphering instructions, cutting from tissue paper pattern pieces, and more
- Understand garment sewing basics such as proper fabric prep, pinning, cutting, ironing and trouble shooting
- Cut fabric and assemble a garment the right way.